The current pandemic is making life hard for all musicians Independent musicians - those you may have never heard of are suffering the most. Performances are being cancelled, classes are being cancelled or severely limited, recording studios, even home studios are not functioning and more. You can help out by listening to their music via streaming platforms like Spotify, Apple Music (iTunes), and Amazon Music. Big name groups probably don't need help. Instead, try to listen to people who you have not heard on the radio. The artists make money for every song played. Also consider purchasing a track or album. If an artist has a donate button on their website, consider making a donation. Here are some links to get you started: Spotify (Listen for free) | Apple Music (iTunes) | Amazon Music | Google Music. And of course we can be helped with every piece of sheet music you buy or by taking music lessons over Skype or Facetime
- For used music that you are not happy with, please contact us for details on returning the music. Our actual
shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
- All music in our music catalog is made available via 3rd party distributors. All music is available for download immediately upon completing the order form and paying for your order. (Printed copies are not sent).
- Prices for used music includes shipping/processing costs for US mailing addresses. Foreign customers will have additional costs for shipping.
- Details about custom orders will be provided by email. There are no refunds on custom orders.
- Privacy information may be found in our FAQ.
- While we have made every effort to make sure the web site runs correctly and that prices listed are accurate, we are not responsible for technical problems or typographical errors. Please let us know of your problems so we can try and correct the problem. The site has been well tested and appears to work correctly for a variety of browsers, computer types and operating systems.
- We have tried to make this site as accessible as we can to the most number of users and software programs. If you are unable to access this site or know someone who is, please use the contact form to let us know what the problem is.